FIND THE TOURS BY CITY
Day 1: Flight from your home country to Tehran capital of IRAN
We prepare ourselves for a fabulous trip to Great Persia.
Arrival to Tehran, after custom formality, meet and assist at airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 2: Tehran- Kashan
After breakfast, check out hotel and drive to Kashan (247 km).In Kashan visit Fin Garden, Agha Bozorg Mosque, Boroujerdi & Tabatabaei old houses in Kashan
Lunch & dinner in traditional Restaurant during visit.
Fin Garden, or Bagh-e Fin, located in Kashan, Iran, is a historical Persian garden. It contains Kashan's Fin Bath, where Amir Kabir, the Qajarid chancellor, was murdered by an assassin sent by King Nasereddin Shah in 1852. Completed in 1590, the Fin Garden is the oldest extant garden in Iran.
The origins of the garden may be anterior to the Safavid period; some sources indicate that the garden has been relocated from another place, but no clear picture of it has been found.
The settlements of the garden in its present form was built under the reign of Abbas I of Persia (1571-1629), as a traditional bagh near the village of Fin, located a few kilometres southwest of Kashan.
The garden was developed further during the Safavid dynasty, until Abbas II of Persia (1633-1666). It was highly recognized during the reign of Fat′h Ali Shah Qajar and was considerably expanded.
The garden subsequently suffered from neglect and was damaged several times until, in 1935, it was listed as a national property of Iran. On 2007, 8 September, Bagh-e Fin was submitted to the Unesco's Tentative List.
Unesco declared the garden a World Heritage Site on July 18, 2012.
Agha Bozorg mosque is a historical mosque in Kashan, Iran. The mosque was built in the late 18th century by master-mimar Ustad Haj Sa'ban-ali. The mosque and theological school (madrasah) is located in the center of the city.
Agha Bozorgh Mosque was constructed for prayers, preaching and teaching sessions held by Molla Mahdi Naraghi II, known as Āghā Bozorgh.
The mosque has been described as "the finest Islamic complex in Kashan and one of the best of the mid-19th century".Noted for its symmetrical design, it consists of two large iwans, one in front of the mihrab and the other by the entrance. The courtyard has a second court in the middle which comprises a garden with trees and a fountain. The iwan in front of mehrab has two minarets with a brick dome. It was here where Ustad Ali Maryam as a pupil started his career as an architect.
Home Borujerdian the historic city of Kashan is. The building is located in the neighborhood Sultan Mir Ahmad and in the second half of the 13th century Hijri built in Qajar era and was registered under the number 1083 in the national index.
The house has a beautiful crescent-shaped symmetrical vents on the roof of the hall and pergola on one of the most beautiful manifestations of Persian architecture to display it. So that the inscriptions on all four sides of the hall, the building dates back to 1292 BC E…
Paintings, valuable and Gchbryhay this house, under the Sani-ol-Molk, the great Iranian painter and uncle Kamalolmolk been implemented. The owner of the house, Haj Seyed Mehdi Natanz Natanz businessmen residing in Kashan and architect of the master Ustad Ali Maryam was. Because of his many trips to the city of Boroujerd have known Boroujerdi. He loved the girl’s Tabatabai Tabatabai also one of the largest carpet merchant, and then leaves to consent to the marriage condition. His beautiful home which is now called the house Tabatabaian known as lived and Mehdi says he must build a house like my house to get my daughter to Hmsryt in. Mehdi also accepts and ends after 7 years to build the inner courtyard and living at home after 11 years in the main hall is completed. Boroujerdi House in Kashan Cultural Heritage Administration is now home.
Brvjrdyhay historic house in Kashan in terms of popularity tourist attraction as a top choice UNESCO in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Home Tabatabaian which was registered under number 1504, in the second half of the 13th century AH by Haj Seyed Jafar Tabatabai merchants Natanz resident of Kashan in the neighborhood Sultan Amir Ahmad was built.
Architect manufacturer of the master Ustad Ali Maryam and plaster involved in the art and drawings by students Mirza Abul Hassan Sani-ol-Molk Ghaffari Kashani, and under him were doing.
Day 3: Kashan – Abyaneh – Isfahan
After breakfast, visit Abyaneh and evening drivr to Isfahan. En route way visit Jameh Mosque Natanz.
Abyaneh is a village in Barzrud Rural District, in the Central District of Natanz County, Isfahan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 305, in 160 families.
Characterized by a peculiar reddish hue, the village is one of the oldest in Iran, attracting numerous native and foreign tourists year-round, especially during traditional feasts and ceremonies.
An Abyanaki woman typically wears a white long scarf (covering the shoulders and upper trunk) which has a colourful pattern and an under-knee skirt. Abyunaki people have persistently maintained this traditional costume.On top of the village sits the ruins of a Sasanid era fort.
The dialect of the people of Abyaneh has preserved some characteristics of the Middle Persian language, the language of the Sassanian Persia.
Since June 2005, the village has been undergoing archaeological excavations for the first time ever, as a result of an agreement between Abyaneh Research Center and the Archaeology Research Center of the Iranian Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization (ICHTO).
There is a 2500 year old Zoroastrian fire temple located in the basement of what is a current house in Abyaneh. "I worked there as a doctor in 1983. One of my patients showed it to me and was attached to the lower level of his house.It was astonishing to see such old relics. It was like reliving history."
Jameh Mosque or Friday Mosque of Natanz set of religious monument city of Natanz in Isfahan province , all of which took Oljaito Khodabande and his son Abu Sa'id Bahadur Khan made. Buildings of different times, but each time making them small. The complex includes a mosque and a monastery and mausoleum of Sheikh Abdul Samad and a 37-meter minaret.
Day 4: Isfahan
After breakfast, full day visit Isfahan: Naghse Jahan Sq (Imam Mosque , sheikh Lotfollah , Aliqapoo,Grand Bazzar) & Chehel Sotoun. Evening visit old bridiges ( Khajoo & Si o Se Pol)
Lunch & Dinner in traditional resturant.
Naqsh-e Jahan Square, known as Imam Square, formerly known as Shah Square, is a square situated at the center of Isfahan city, Iran. Constructed between 1598 and 1629, it is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is 160 metres (520 ft) wide by 560 metres (1,840 ft) long (an area of 89,600 square metres (964,000 sq ft)). The square is surrounded by buildings from the Safavid era. The Shah Mosque is situated on the south side of this square. On the west side is the Ali Qapu Palace. Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque is situated on the eastern side of this square and at the northern side Keisaria gate opens into the Isfahan Grand Bazaar. Today, Namaaz-e Jom'eh (the Muslim Friday prayer) is held in the Shah Mosque.
The square is depicted on the reverse of the Iranian 20,000 rials banknote.
The Lotfollah Mosque : The Lotfollah Mosque had a secret entrance that spanned underneath the Maidan, from the Palace on the opposite side of the square.
Of the four monuments that dominated the perimeter of the Naqsh-e Jahan square, the Lotfollah Mosque, opposite the palace, was the first to be built. The purpose of this mosque was for it to be a private mosque of the royal court, unlike the Shah mosque|Masjed-e Shah, which was meant for the public. For this reason, the mosque does not have any minarets and is of a smaller size. Indeed, few Westerners at the time of the Safavids even paid any attention to this mosque, and they certainly did not have access to it. It wasn't until centuries later, when the doors were opened to the public, that ordinary people could admire the effort that Shah Abbas had put into making this a sacred place for the ladies of his harem, and the exquisite tile-work, which is far superior to those covering the Shah Mosque.
Ali Qapu is in effect but a pavilion that marks the entrance to the vast royal residential quarter of the Safavid Isfahan which stretched from the Maidan Naqsh-i-Jahan to the Chahar Bagh Boulevard. The name is made of two elements: "Ali", Arabic for exalted, and "Qapu" Turkic for portal or royal threshold. The compound stands for "Exalted Porte". This name was chosen by the Safavids to rival the Ottomans' celebrated name for their court : Bab-i Ali, or the "Sublime Porte"). It was here that the great monarch used to entertain noble visitors, and foreign ambassadors.
Shah Abbas, here for the first time celebrated the Nowruz (New Year's Day) of 1006 AH / 1597 A.D. A large and massive rectangular structure, the Ali Qapu is 48 m (157 ft) high and has six floors, fronted with a wide terrace whose ceiling is inlaid and supported by wooden columns.
On the sixth floor, the royal reception and banquets were held. The largest rooms are found on this floor. The stucco decoration of the banquet hall abounds in motif of various vessels and cups. The sixth floor was popularly called (the music room) as it was here that various ensembles performed music and sang songs. From the upper galleries, the Safavid ruler watched polo games, maneuvers and horse-racing below in the Naqsh-i-Jahan square.
The Bazaar of Isfahan is a historical market and one of the oldest and largest bazaars of the Middle East. Although the present structure dates back to the Safavid era, parts of it are more than a thousand years old, dating back to the Seljuq dynasty. It is a vaulted, two kilometer street linking the old city with the new.
Chehel Sotoun ( “Forty Columns”) is a pavilion in the middle of a park at the far end of a long pool, in Isfahan, Iran, built by Shah Abbas II to be used for his entertainment and receptions. In this palace, Shah Abbas II and his successors would receive dignitaries and ambassadors, either on the terrace or in one of the stately reception halls.The name, meaning "Forty Columns" in Persian, was inspired by the twenty slender wooden columns supporting the entrance pavilion, which, when reflected in the waters of the fountain, are said to appear to be forty.
As with Ali Qapu, the palace contains many frescoes and paintings on ceramic. Many of the ceramic panels have been dispersed and are now in the possession of major museums in the west. They depict specific historical scenes such as the infamous Battle of Chaldiran against the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, the reception of an Uzbek King in 1646, when the palace had just been completed; the welcome extended to the Mughal Emperor, Humayun who took refuge in Iran in 1544; the battle of Taher-Abad in 1510 where the Safavid Shah Ismail I vanquished and killed the Uzbek King. A more recent painting depicts Nader Shah's victory against the Indian Army at Karnal in 1739. There are also less historical, but even more aesthetic compositions in the traditional miniature style which celebrate the joy of life and love.
The Chehel Sotoun Palace is among the 9 Iranian Gardens which are collectively registered as one of the Iran’s 17 registered World Heritage Sites under the name of the Persian Garden.
Khaju Bridge is a bridge in the province of Isfahan, Iran, which has been described as the finest in the province. It was built by the Persian Safavid king, Shah Abbas II around 1650, on the foundations of an older bridge.
Serving as both a bridge, and a dam (or a weir), it links the Khaju quarter on the north bank with the Zoroastrian quarter across the Zayandeh River. Although architecturally functioning as a bridge and a weir, it also served a primary function as a buildingand a place for public meetings. This structure was originally decorated with artistic tilework and paintings, and served as a teahouse.
Allāhverdi Khan Bridge, popularly known as Si-o-seh pol “The bridge of thirty-three spans” is one of the eleven bridges of Isfahan, Iran and the longest bridge on Zayandeh River with the total length of 297.76 metres (976.9 ft). It is highly ranked as being one of the most famous examples of Safavid bridge design.
It was constructed by the finance and the inspection of Allahverdi Khan Undiladze chancellor of Shah Abbas I, an ethnic Georgian, it consists of two rows of 33 arches from either sides, left and right. There is a larger base plank at the start of the bridge where the Zayandeh River flows under it, supporting a tea house which nowadays is abandoned due to the shortage of water and the river drought.
Day 5: Isfahan
After breakfast, full day visit Isfahan: Hasht Behesht , Vank Church and Fridey Mosque.
Evening free for shopping.
Lunch & Dinner in traditional resturant.
Hasht Behesht, meaning "Eight Paradises" is a Safavid era palace in Isfahan.
It was built in 1669 and is today protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization. Of more than forty mansions which existed in Isfahan during the rule of Safavids, this is the only one left today.
Holy Savior Cathedral is a cathedral located in the New Julfa district of Isfahan, Iran. It is commonly referred to as the Vank (Վանք), which means "monastery" or "convent" in Armenian language.
The cathedral was established in 1606, dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of Armenian deportees that were resettled by Shah Abbas I during the Ottoman War of 1603-1618.
The varying fortunes and independence of this suburb across the Zayande River and its eclectic mix of European missionaries, mercenaries and travelers can be traced almost chronologically in the cathedral's combination of building styles and contrasts in its external and internal architectural treatment.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Isfahān is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Isfahān city, within Isfahān Province, Iran. The mosque is the result of continual construction, reconstruction, additions and renovations on the site from around 771 to the end of the 20th century. The Grand Bazaar of Isfahan can be found towards the southwest wing of the mosque. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2012.
This is one of the oldest mosques still standing in Iran, and it was built in the four-iwan architectural style, placing four gates face to face. An iwan is a vaulted open room. The qibla iwan on the southern side of the mosque was vaulted with muqarnas during the 13th century. Muqarnas are niche-like cells.
Day 6: Isfahan – Yazd
After breakfast, check out hotel and drive to Yazd (322 km). En route visit Castle Narin of Meybod & Jameh Mosque Nain & House of Pirnia.
Afternoon arrival to Yazd and visit Mausoleum of 12 Imam , Tower of Silence, Mausoleum Rok al din.
Lunch & Dinner in the way in traditional resturant.
Narin Castle Maybod: The most significant effects of the remnants of the old urban Meibod Narin Castle is the ancient monument. Nowadays Narin Castle and the ancient city built high on a hill Meibod and the entire city and surrounding Meibod of view. Nowadays Meibod Narin Castle is a historic adobe buildings surviving in Iran despite stinging days still remain and can be seen as a symbol of the historical and cultural identity of Yazd province.
The fort that people Meibod the "orange castle" is called, in the past, "the castle halls" and well-known predecessors, it is one of the early settlers centers in Yazd province are known.
The castle and the area of 3 hectares spread over 7 floors and has a fort and multiple Drbndhay and the top of the hill dominating the city Meibod.
The castle of the Parthian period and pre-Islamic monuments and the repair took place during Mozaffarian. Surrounding trench and tunnels under it sometimes stretches to a mile.
Citrus Tower Castle 4 round pick and what today remains a central part of it. Narnjqlh features several rooms that are now parts of this small nesting rooms are available and many are also classes due to exposure to low and pour in the corridors yet been uncovered.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Nā'īn is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Nā'īn city, within Isfahān Province of Iran. Although the mosque is one of the oldest in Iran, it is still in use and is protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization.
The mosque is one of the oldest in Iran, dating back to the 9th century. The interiors however are Seljuki in brick craftsmenship, and therefore allude to the 11th century.
Historic home Pirnia as one of the most important architectural and artistic traditional ones in Nain pattern Iran's central desert region and is considered historic homes.
The house belonging to the Safavid era and the different components such as input, multiple corridors, porch, Ghlamgrdsh, Ivan alcove, living room, sunken garden and various other sectors have been formed. It set up several houses, each with a different use and is made for. Including indoor, outdoor, backyard, etc.
The house as the house of governor and Nain at first light Qasi named Huda lived in this house in the Qajar period and reached the house of a man named Mirza Ahmad Khan nia nia ruling Nain has lived in this house. The most important feature historic home Pirnia art are beautiful murals and Gchbryhay the alcove on the porch, ceremonial rooms and rooms that can be remembered for its ruling. This Gchbryha in the upper part of the inscription mentioned included the magnificence of architecture and art shows with different lyrics. This Gchbryha includes seven military body frames are numerous and include stories: stories of Khosrow and Shirin, Joseph and scenes of hunting, romance and fantasy on display.
Gchbryha combination of architecture and decoration and paintings, unutterable beauty is portrayed. The decoration of the building can be assigned to architectural decorations, the main Yazdi, the official noted. Drnqashyhay in different parts of the building plant designs, geometric, flowers and birds, dragons and animals has doubled its beauty.
One of the important parts of the building, there is a sunken garden in the center of the courtyard space that predominantly as a summer home and has been drilled to access subterranean water. The house was purchased in 1349 by the culture and art of restoration required in the year Nain Persian date Esfand 1373 became the Museum of Anthropology desert in which people through objects, supplies, equipment, the spaces around the house, showcase located at Desert and desert margins are familiar culture of the people, and includes display of desert life, agricultural vehicles, military vehicles and equipment, clothing, arts and crafts and traditional arts and letters, the customs and beliefs of local people are met.
Monument twelve of the monuments of the Seljuks in the neighborhood Fhadan city of Yazd in central Iran. Brick dome mausoleum is one of the most important monuments of Seljuk art.
This Qph (Dome) is the oldest building in Yazd, according argument and historical Sndyyt is only by birth. Twelve individual Dome of the year 429 AH neighborhood near religious site Fhadan and the oldest building in Yazd in terms of the style and color of Kufic inscriptions important and special role of the journalist and expert on the topic of Islamic architecture. Mr. Arthur Upham Pope several times experienced great scholar and Iranian Studies of the building in Iran has learned the art of sketch books. Eric Shrvydr the map and design work has been published in the book as saying that work here make. Colored inscription on the east side Gvahast plaster walls on the dome of the order of two brothers named Abu Jacob and Abvmsvd was set. It is unclear what name the Twelve Imams from different eras. What is certain, according to the inscription on its base by Abu Masoud Beheshti and Abu Ala al-Dawla the government of Colonel James Isaac, the son of biennials that have been made.
Tower of Silence Cellar Zoroastrians , called the Tower of Silence Tower also known as off. The crypt at 15 kilometers southeast of Yazd Safaieh around the region and on a low-lying sedimentary mountain called Mount crypt is located.
The function of this tower was to bury the corpses. In the distant past corpses to the top of the tower meant to be bird feed. Later Myrykhthand bones in a pit. This was done to prevent soil contamination.
Sayyid Rukn al-Din mausoleum of 8th century AD. Ah. . In Yazd , the Great Mosque of streets and alleys located Din Sydrkn this effect on 15 Persian date Azar 1314 with registration number 246 as one of the national monuments has been registered.
Day 7: Yazd
After breakfast, full day visit Yazd: Zoroastrian fire temple, Wind Tower , Friday Mousque, Amir chakhmaq Sq, Water Musuem, Dolat abad Garden, Alexander Prison and Bazzar.
Lunch & Dinner in traditional resturant.
Yazd fire whereabouts of the Zoroastrian sacred fire in the city of Yazd and Temple Zoroastrians residing in the city. The main building temples on height of about 21 meters off the ground and in the large yard trees evergreen cypress and pine covered, is located. Figure Forouhar and stone capitals that gives it a special beauty blue pond in front of the building. The temples of properties Altar of the water.
The Hall's main building and a wall of stone capitals flowering gems work of artists from Isfahan. This rock artists in Isfahan shaved and then to Yazd have. Tile journalist Forouhar on the entrance, a tile Yazdi artists and architecture of this building of architecture Corp fire temples was persuaded impact.
Fire inside the fire burns more than 1,500 years remains bright. This fire is the fire Frvz·hay Carian temple in LARESTAN that Aghda Yazd was brought and kept clear there was nearly 700 years and then in 522 of Aghda in Ardakan Ardakan, Yazd were also nearly 300 years, and in year, 852 ducks were taken to the city. First, in a neighborhood called " Khalaf Ali Khan " a great priest in the house called " priest Adhargushasb shooter " was held in the year 1313 after the construction of the temple was brought into it.
Wind towers which are used for ventilation on the roof of the house is built. Deflector as well as water reservoirs and opening mines make for ventilation. In homes cool air from the windward, the primary type of air conditioners is the ground floor rooms or basements will be sent. Deflector elements and symbols of Iranian architecture , but today are used in many Middle Eastern countries.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Yazd city, within the Yazd Province of Iran. The mosque is depicted on the obverse of the Iranian 200 rials banknote.
The 12th-century mosque is still in use today. It was first built under Ala'oddoleh Garshasb of the Al-e Bouyeh dynasty. The mosque was largely rebuilt between 1324 and 1365, and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran.
According to the historians, the mosque was constructed in the site of the Sassanid fire temple and Ala'oddoleh Garshasb commenced building the charming mosque. The previous mosque was constructed by order of Ala'oddoleh Kalanjar in 6th century A.H., however the main construction of the present building was done by order of "Seyyed Rokn Al-din Mohammad QAZI".
Amir Chakhmaq Maidan Square in the city of Yazd is. Yazd Amir Chakhmaq of the market , relying , a mosque and two cistern dating back to the Timurid period is. Relying Amir Flint in 1330 and the mosque, Amir Flint in 1341 in the national index Iran were registered. Amyrchqmaq field, one of the most remarkable collections of historical and tourism is the city of Yazd.
Amyrjlalaldyn Chqmaq , captains and rulers of the Timurid Shahrukh in solar 8th century when the ruling was Yazd, a set of lean , square, public baths , caravanserais , monasteries , Qnatkhanh and cold water and in so doing promote the build up of Yazd Fatima Khatun, wife, helped him. In 1330 Hijri relying Amir flint and flint Emir Mosque in 1341 number 383 and number 247 on the national index were registered independent. The buildings and other accession as Amir Chakhmaq collection also reached number 2416 to the National Register.
Yazd Water museum in Yazd province is one of the most spectacular museums in the city due to its proximity to the Amir Flint is a great tourist interest.
Yazd Water Museum At the same time holding the First International Conference on Ardbyhsht 1379 Hijri aqueduct opened in the city of Yazd. The museum is the perfect place for recognizing historical buildings and monuments related to the water. The museum is located in the north of the city of Yazd Amir Chqmaq. The museum subterranean drilling equipment, express and equipment to measure the volume of water in the canals of lighting, water and devoted documents dealing with old letters, manuals and documents mirab water distribution, water storage containers and many appliances and other valuable objects are kept. The museum is set up in the historic home Hatter.
Dolatabad garden from the gardens of the old city of Yazd in Iran and the rows Fin Garden in Kashan and Shazdeh Garden in Kerman is.
Windward Windward adobe building the tallest tower with a height of 33/8 meters known in the world.
The garden on 23/12/1346 in row No. 774 national monuments are located, and also one of the Persian Gardens registered in the World Heritage Site by UNESCO is.
Dolat Abad Garden in Yazd in late Afsharieh and in 1160. AH by Mohammad Taghi Khan, known as (Great Khan) that he was Yazd Srslslh Khans dynasty was established. The late Mohammad Taqi Khan's first aqueduct during construction and 65 Kylvmtrra water from Mehriz to Yazd Dolat Abad Garden's current location and then rule sets (Daralhkvmh) founded their own. The garden has an area of about 70/000 square meters, including buildings, ponds and waterfront, a lot of space between them in the gardens with trees, pomegranates and grapes and ... Baglhay abundance adorn their environment.
Alexander prison or Zyayyh school is a school with about eight centuries old, in fact, that in the neighborhood Fhadan the city of Yazd in the vicinity of the tomb of the twelve Imams actually been produced. The built in 631 AD by the famous mystic Zia Hussain Razi was built in 705 AD and was completed by his sons Majd Ali Hassan and Shafaruddin.
Parts of the building can be a hole with a diameter of about 2 meters in the middle of the school yard which has a depth of about 5 meters leads to the basement, dome of the monument to the height of 18 meters and has Gchbryhay and decorating beauty with golden and blue color that much of it has been undermined.
The building is raised on stories dating from making it to the attack of Alexander the Macedonian to Iran than that of the building that was later repurposed been used as a prison and has been used as a school.
Day 8: Yazd –Kerman
After breakfast, check out hotel and drivt to Kerman (364 km).En route visit Carvansaray Zeinal din.Arrival to Kerman afternoon.In Kerman visit Ganjali khan complex, Friday Mosque, Dome of Jabalieh.
Lunch & Dinner in traditional resturant.
Zinedine Inn is an architectural masterpiece of the Safavid dynasty in Iran is the only circular building.
The inn is 60 kilometers road of Yazd - Kerman and 500 meters from the road.
The inn on the orders of the ruler of Kerman Rig Zinedine Ganjali Khan and Shah Abbas in the 10th century AH was perfect.
Zinedine inn in the 10th century Hijri seating gunman and the preservation of his former bodyguard and now, is a tourist hotel in Yazd.
Ganjali khan set in the old center of the city of Kerman , in Kerman is located next to a large market. Ganjalykhan that famous ruler Shah Abbas is from the year 1005 to 1034 AH Kerman lot of domination and monuments built in the villages of the area tried .
Including public buildings that remained famous rulers, set Ganjali khan in the city of Kerman and i Zinedine interest (inn Ganjali khan) on the way Yazd - Kerman, Kerman Howz-e Khan on the road - Mashhad and some canals have been in Kerman. Share of income and canals collection of Astan Quds Razavi buildings in campaigns. This data Agha Mohammad Khan has seen irreparable damage.
Ganjali khan area of 11,000 square meters and a building complex elements are: the 1005 AH, the AH 1005, AH 1020 bathroom on the south side, the north side Mint, on the east side of the school and inn 1021 AH 1007 AH , on the west side of the water reservoir in 1021 AH. In the field, which is Ganjalykhan markets coppersmith market and forms part of the main classes. Set Architecture "Astadsltan Mohammad Yazdi architect" and its founder Ganjalykhan, the ruler of Kerman in the years 1005 to 1029 AH have been. Four mosques have four, three of them left the field and the most beautiful mosque in the eastern side of the house is a museum of decorative arts is considered.The architectural style of this building Isfahani style is.
Mosque: The building is located in the northeastern right Ganj Ali Khan Kerman Ganj Ali Khan is part of a series about the year 1007 AH. By the Ganj Ali Khan - appointed ruler Shah Abbas Sfvy- made and it seems that a large prayer room inn has been set or an adjacent school. Mosque, small and consists of porch with dimensions of 5 × 25/5 meters and the entrance porch. Facade of the porch, and on the cover of its simple, geometric designs drawn on plaster. And on top of the wooden porch floor is stone, stone inscription is installed with the following words: "Thank heaven the government of Shah Abbas Shah Ganj Ali Khan Dlsh of the world tour in support of the mosque valve ferocious nature of obedience".
Bath: The entrance to the bathroom Ganjalykhan , which is part of the recently refurbished Safavid paintings, inscriptions poem in line Nstlyq the carved marble that lines the rest of the year, according to become Abjad indicate "not show anyone in the world such bathroom "(1020 AH)
Mozaffari Mosque next to the Jameh Mosque of Kerman or enthusiastic (martyrs) and enclosed in Mozaffari market and the market is eager Step and Shariati Street and Square in the city of Kerman is located. Including the mosque has four porches with lofty courtyard entrance porch and yard Mubariz al-Din Muhammad Muhammad Muzaffar dynasty during the reign of the Msjddr Muzaffarids has been built according to the inscription on the original date 750 AH listed but later extensions and repairs the mosque has a large veranda at the time of the restoration Tile and Tile columns and Lchkyhay lawyer Molk Mosque and construction yard in the North in the recent period can be named. Sir Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar in the east of the shoot guns were destroyed, but later was restored and rebuilt. Tile mosaic altar is the most valuable eastern entrance of the mosque.
Jabalieh, the easternmost Kerman , near the cemetery Kerman Seyyed Hossein Zaman and large domes that were built of stone and plaster Ttavl strange days have been short on its destruction. The octagonal dome to dome entirely of stone and is also known Gabri followed by the base width to 3 meters. In eight by eight in Brz 2 meters was recently established to consolidate and prevent the destruction of those ports have been blocked with stones and have only one open. The top of the dome is made of brick and plaster inside the dome apparently involved in the art and decorating there Karyhayy have destroyed the upper and lower molding.
Day 9: Kerman – Shiraz
Afterbreakfast, check out hoteland drive to Shiraz (568 km). In the way viait Mahan, Shah nematollah vali, Shazdeh Garden, Jame Mosque in Neyriz.
Lunch & Dinner in the way in traditional resturant.
The Shah Nematollah Vali Shrine is a historical complex, located in Mahan, Iran, which contains the mausoleum of Shah Nematollah Vali, the renowned Iranian mystic and poet. Shah Nematollah Vali died in 1431 aged over 100. In 1436 a shrine was erected in his honor and became a pilgrimage site; with the attention of successive rulers contributing various additions over the centuries.
Shazdeh Garden meaning Prince’s Garden is a historical Persian garden located near (6 km away from) Mahan in Kerman province, Iran.
The garden is 5.5 hectares with a rectangular shape and a wall around it. It consists of an entrance structure and gate at the lower end and a two-floor residential structure at the upper end. The distance between these two is ornamented with water fountains that are engined by the natural incline of the land. The garden is a fine example of Persian gardens that take advantage of suitable natural climate.
A garden was built originally for Mohammad Hasan Khan Qajar Sardari Iravani ca. 1850 on this site, and was entirely remodeled and extended ca. 1870 by Abdolhamid Mirza Naserodolleh during the eleven years of his governorship in the Qajar dynasty. The current visible structure dates almost entirely to this second period, and is formally related to similar gardens designed by NaseroDolleh in Tehran. The construction was left unfinished, due to the death of Abdolhamid Mirza in the early 1890s.
Neyriz Great Mosque, one of the oldest mosques in Iran and to some of the fire temples of the Zoroastrians that was turned into a mosque in the Islamic period. Ayvanhay left from the mosque to the architectural style of the Sassanid was created.
It Drnhm solar Persian date Mordad 1312 was registered in the national index Iran and currently supported under the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization of Iran.
One of the main parts of the mosque single porch is original single-porch which can be considered the first mosque built in the style of Khorasani. Of course this porch in the old main mosque, followed by another porch was added to it. The porch is a continuous channel for the southern end completely closed to Mecca Vmhrab been in place. Construction porch before the era of Seljuk architecture and the statement by the Sassanid made. Andre Godard in Iranian works date from the mid-fourth century saw the construction of the porch. In the past, each of the lateral sides of the porch, five arch -shaped ring has been lost today the porch pillars and rear portions of the black (ie, old) is the basis for the backup.
Day 10: Shiraz
After breakfast, visit Perspolis, Naghse Rostam, Pasargad. Evening return to shiraz.
Lunch & Dinner in the way in traditional resturant.
Persepolis the name of one of the ancient cities of Iran that joined over the years, the capital 's stately and ceremonial monarchy at the time of the Achaemenid Empire was. In this ancient city called Persepolis palace that during the reign of Darius , Xerxes and Artaxerxes was built and was built for about 200 years. On the first day of the New Year , many groups from different countries representing Satrapyha or governments gathered in Persepolis with diverse took offerings and gifts were presented to the king.
Persepolis in 518 BCE as the new capital of the Achaemenid the gamers began. Founder of Persepolis, Darius was, of course, after his son Xerxes and his grandson Artaxerxes I to extend this series to expand it added. Many existing knowledge about the history and culture of the Achaemenid stone inscriptions and Flznvshthhayy is available for the palaces and on the walls and the tablet is engraved. Sumner has estimated that the plain of Persepolis which contains 39 residential camp was in the Achaemenid period 43, 600 people had. Historians believe that Alexander the Macedonian commander Greek in 330 BC, invaded Iran and burned Persepolis and probably a large part of the books, Achaemenid art and culture destroyed by it. However, the ruins of this place is still up and archeology of its ruins signs of fire and rush to acknowledge it.
This place since 1979, one of Iran's record on the UNESCO World Heritage is.
Persepolis in the northern city near Shiraz , south of Fars province (northeast of Shiraz ) is replaced.
At a distance of six and a half kilometers from Persepolis, Naqsh-e Rustam is located.
Naqsh-e Rustam name of the ancient collection Zangiabad village located in the northern city of Shiraz in Fars province of Iran , which is 6 kilometers from Persepolis is located. Yadmanhayy the archaeological site of the Elamite , Achaemenid and Sassanid in its place and has around 1200 BC to 625 AD was the focus of attention because the tomb four kings Achaemenid, Sassanian reliefs of a number of major events, building the Kaaba of Zoroaster and Vyranshdhay relief from the Elamite era in this place and in the Sassanid era, Naqsh-e Rustam area of religious and national importance have been.
In the past, this place was Dogonbadan Segonbad or among the people of the region were caught by the names of the mountain, the mountain was also called Nfsht pool or mountains after the Iranians and possibly the name of Naqsh-e Rustam between Rostam , the hero of Shahnameh and communicate the Sassanid kings were Sngngarhhay It was to this place.
The oldest role in Naqsh-e Rustam is the Elamite period and the king and queen of the gods and goddesses were portrayed, but later in the Sassanid era, Bahram II parts of it wiped and his role and his courtiers erected in its place. Kaaba of Zoroaster and Brjmannd in the Mhvthast stone building that was built during the Achaemenid period is likely to be unclear and its application is based on three corners of the building has two inscriptions of Shapur I and Kartir written that historically are of great value.
Four Tomb dungeon in the bosom of the Mountain of Mercy have been dug that belonged to Darius the Great , Xerxes , Artaxerxes I , and Darius II that all of them have the same properties.
Ardashir the first one who in this area, Sngngarhay shaved and Tajgyryash scene of Ahura Mazda recorded. He also Tajgzaryshan Sassanid kings scenes or descriptions of battles and Aftkhartshan on the breast of the mountain. That Artaxerxes and his son Shapur II Nqshbrjsthhayy counterparts in the Achaemenid reliefs in Naqsh-e Rustam shaved, probably in imitation of the past have been the political and cultural sequences.
Pasargadae World Heritage collection is a set of ancient structures Brjaymandh from the Achaemenid the city of Pasargadae in Fars Province lies.
This total includes buildings such as Tomb of Cyrus the Great , Pasargadae mosque , declared the king's garden , the palace gates , bridges, levee House , House suite , two pavilions , waterfront, garden cress, Tomb of Cambyses , defensive structures Tel bed , inn Mozaffari , sacred ground and Bolaghi Gorge is.
This set the fifth set is registered in the World Heritage List in Iran at a meeting of UNESCO in July of 1383 in China was held due to many factors hundred per cent on the World Heritage List was registered.
In 529 BC, Cyrus the tribes of the Scythians in Central Asia (North East of Iran) attacked and are at war with massagetae was killed. He was buried in Pasargadae.
Day 11: Shiraz
After breakfast, full day visit Shiraz:Nasir ol molk mosque , Eram Garden,Tombs of Hafez&Saadi & Khajoo Kermani, Atiq Mosque, Narenjestan Ghavam . Evening , go toBazzar for shopping.
Lunch & Dinner in the way in traditional resturant.
The Nasir ol Molk Mosque, also known as the Pink Mosque, is a traditional mosque in Shiraz, Iran. It is located at the district of Gowad-e-Arabān, near Šāh Čerāq Mosque.
The mosque includes extensive colored glass in its facade, and displays other traditional elements such as the Panj Kāse ("five concaved") design. It is named in popular culture as the Pink Mosque, due to the usage of considerable pink color tiles for its interior design.
The mosque was built during the Qajar era, and is still in use under protection by Endowment Foundation of Nasir ol Molk. It was built from 1876 to 1888, by the order of Mirzā Hasan Ali (Nasir ol Molk), a Qajar ruler. The designers were Mohammad Hasan-e-Memār, an Iranian architect, and Mohammad Rezā Kāshi-Sāz-e-Širāzi.
Eram Garden is a historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Iran.The garden, and the building within it, are located at the northern shore of the Khoshk River in the Fars province.
Both the building and the garden were built during the middle of thirteenth century by the Ilkhanate or a paramount chief of the Qashqai tribes of Pars. The original layout of the garden however, with its quadripartite Persian Paradise garden structure was most likely laid in eleventh century by the Seljuqs, and was then referred to as the "Bāq e Shāh" ("the king's garden" in Persian) and was much less complicated or ornamental. Cornelius de Bruyn, a traveller from the Netherlands, wrote a description of the gardens in the eighteenth century.
The Tomb of Hafez and its associated memorial hall, the Hāfezieh, are two memorial structures erected in the northern edge of Shiraz, Iran, in memory of the celebrated Persian poet Hafez. The open pavilion structures are situated in the Musalla Gardens on the north bank of a seasonal river and house the marble tomb of Hafez. The present buildings, built in 1935 and designed by the French architect and archaeologist André Godard, are at the site of previous structures, the best-known of which was built in 1773. The tomb, its gardens, and the surrounding memorials to other great figures are a focus of tourism in Shiraz.
The Tomb of Saadi is a tomb and mausoleum dedicated to the Persian poet Saadi in the Iranian city of Shiraz. Saadi was buried at the end of his life at a Khanqah at the current location. In the 13th century a tomb built for Saadi by Shams al-Din Juvayni, the vizir of Abaqa Khan. In the 17th century, this tomb was destroyed. During the reign of Karim Khan was built a mausoleum of two floors of brick and plaster, flanked by two rooms.
The current building was built between 1950 and 1952 to a design by the architect Mohsen Foroughi and is inspired by the Chehel Sotoun with a fusion of old and new architectural elements. Around the tomb on the walls are seven verses of Saadi’s poems.
Jamal al-Din Mahmoud Ben Mahmoud al-Kirmani Abvta’ Khajoo tomb known as khajavi Kermani was born in 679 AH and is located in Kerman city's greatest poet, but he left his hometown and touring payment and late in life under the protection of Abu Ishaq Injo to Mybrdh and with many greats such as Abid Zakani , Salman Savedji , Emad Faqih Kermani , Khajeh Hafez Shirazi and famous Sufi Sheikh Amynaldyn Balyânî has close ties. His works can be divided into two parts: the Court and Mathnavi
Khajoo has two Divan "Al Kamali industry" and "Badaye Beauty" is Khajoo Mathnavi as well as military Khamse 5 Mathnavi:
Homa 1 and August 2 Kmalnamh 3 Rvzhalanvar flowers and flower 4. 5. Gvhrnamh
Atigh Jame' Mosque is a 9th-century mosque in Shiraz, the capital of Fars Province, Iran.
Shiraz Atiq Mosque, the oldest and the first mosque in Shiraz that it Friday Mosque, Masjid al-Aqsa Mosque and the Mosque called Friday. The mosque is one of the strangest mosque; it belongs to the underside of the monument before Islam. The Shrine Mosque in East Shahcheragh located inside the courtyard of Shahcheragh and through new market, the way there is to it. It is said that the mosque during the reign of twenty years old and Laith Safari in the year 281 AD. AH is made. Over thousands of years the mosque several times, including during Atabak, at the time of Sultan Ibrahim Mirza, son of Shah Rukh Mughal , Safavid period in 1315 by a group of people in collaboration with the Department of Archaeology repair and reconstruction. Atiq Mosque and the building is now a historic mosque.
Narenjestan Qavam House:The consistency of the prince in 1252. BC Persian rule was appointed to her home in the neighborhoods ( neighborhoods Balakft ), the historic buildings and residential construction that led to the formation of consistency. This sets the consistency between the public garden known today by the name of its exterior facade famous Orangery is consistency.
Between 1257 and 1267 coincided with the consistency of Nasser al-Din Shah Qajar and has been completed. The complex consists of several elements that most of these elements are Gchynh bathroom, Hosseinieh consistency, consistency schools (house beverages), inner consistency (home ornament ol), Court House consistency (Orangery), consistency and an en suite bathroom stalls and Znjyrkhanh (now defunct). Of course, there Bazarchhay in the series due to street construction Lotf Ali Khan is gone.
Orangery building solar In 1345 Shiraz University were awarded between 1348 to 1358 solar Asian Institute , headed by Professor Arthur Upham Pope , Iran was famous.
Day 12: Shiraz – Ahwaz
After breakfast, visit Zandieh Complex (Bazzar, Bath,Museume). After drive to Ahwaz(527 km).
In the way visit Bishapour ,Anahita Temple.
Lunch & Dinner in the way in traditional resturant.
Zandieh set of buildings that included the market, and the bathroom is Vakil Mosque of Shiraz, as follows
Vakil Bazaar in Shiraz, Iran is one of the most traditional and historical markets at the behest of Karim Khan Zand (1172 - 1193 AD) and is now at the center of the city (East Martyrs' Square) is located. Lawyer historic mosque and baths are also next to the market.
Bathroom lawyer Karim Khan Zand was built by the Zand period. The bathroom in the center of the city and other nearby buildings Zand period such as markets and mosques lawyer's lawyer. The interesting part is the bathroom alcove called for the king Bvdh. part of the building number 917 has been registered in the national index Iran.
Vakil Mosque in Shiraz Zand set of buildings, next to bathrooms is a lawyer at the center of the city. It is one of the beautiful buildings and the Zand period is very strong, which is important in terms of art and architecture, the mosque order of Karim Khan Zand and has made plans for both the southern and eastern porch and yard are two. South yard integrated with stone columns and architectural characteristics from the spiral of Attraction is the mosque, which has 48 stone pillars integrated
Bishapour one of the ancient cities of the opioid and in Fars province at the time of the Sassanids built and today only ruins of it remained. Bishapour two hundred hectares, have been the major cities of his time and the importance of communication. The city's oldest cities with a history of making it written in stone is available. Bishapour in the North West of opioid located and in good weather and has been designed and engineered especially at that time. In the history books, the city's name with titles Bishapour, Bishabor, Shapur, Byshavr and "Andyvshapvr" has been recorded. Bishapoor City, the state capital and furnaces Ardshyrkhvrh was. Bishapour to the seventh century AD, the prosperous and residential served and then was destroyed. Bishapour a wealth of valuable works of Sassanid such as Temple is.Architectural style party style is.
Temple monument in the city today Kangavar is located. Kangavar in the middle of modern Hamadan, Kermanshah and the historical way Hegmataneh Ctesiphon is located. The building with an area of 6.4 hectares, on a rocky ridge overlooking the plain Gngavr was created. Anahita, the angel and the guardian of water and an abundance of beauty and fertility among Iranians has been the official and dignity.
"It remains a magnificent temple is the largest stone buildings in Building 209 at 244 meters Foursquare rectangular in size over the low-lying bed of silica volcanic rocks in Kermanshah Province is located in the city Kangavar. Anahita temple, like the tall buildings built from scaffolding practices (the account of) Iran Bob was in the plains and subsequent periods is also important monuments, temples and some government buildings have been built on the platform. " over this monument was erected a row of stone columns that the height of each column is 54/2 meters. Verdi according to a two-way staircase built on the southern side and in front of the northeast stairs one-way access road to the site has made it possible. Forty Maran quarry is located 2 km west of the building and is now cutting the pillar stones and stone facade at the same time remain mine. The building dates back to the period of the Parthian and Sassanid attributed, symbols and words carved on the rocks Grdydhast Sassanid era.Architectural style party style is.
Day 13: Ahwaz
After brekfast, drive to Sush(121 km).In the way Chogha Zanbil. In Sush visit Temple of Daniel Nabi , Museum , Apadana Palace. After Sush, drive to Shushtar(84 km).Evening return to Ahwaz.
Lunch & Dinner in the way in traditional resturant.
Chogha Zanbil is an ancient Elamite complex in the Khuzestan province of Iran. It is one of the few existent ziggurats outside of Mesopotamia. It lies approximately 42 km (26 mi) south-southeast of Dezful, 30 km (19 mi) south-east of Susa and 80 km (50 mi) north of Ahvaz.
The main building materials in Chogha Zanbil were mud bricks and occasionally baked bricks. The monuments were decorated with glazed baked bricks, gypsum and ornaments of faïence and glass. Ornamenting the most important buildings were thousands of baked bricks bearing inscriptions with Elamite cuneiform characters were all inscribed by hand. Glazed terracotta statues such as bulls and winged griffins guarded the entrances to the ziggurat. Near the temples of Kiririsha and Hishmitik-Ruhuratir, kilns were found that were probably used for the production of baked bricks and decorative materials. It is believed that the ziggurat was built in two stages. It took its multi-layered form in the second phase.
The ziggurat is considered to be the best preserved example in the world. In 1979, Chogha Zanbil became the first Iranian site to be inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The Tomb of Daniel is the traditional burial place of the biblical prophet Daniel. Various locations have been named for the site, but the tomb in Susa, Iran, is the most widely accepted, it being first mentioned by Benjamin of Tudela, who visited Asia between 1160 and 1163.
Haft Tapeh an archaeological site in the province about 15 kilometers southeast of the city of Susa is located and a series of hills Bastani, probably in Tekken or Kabnak of Elam civilization has the place itself. The extent of the archaeological site far attracted the attention of various explorers located. According to the city as an important center of political theories during the reign of the kingdom of Elam and Tptyahr in the prior fifteen centuries AD after the destruction of it, the city of Susa was mentioned that the center of power conversion by Nyamdhast Shdhast, Although strong evidence to support it.
Apadana Palace Winter Palace Achaemenid kings were. The palace on the orders of Darius king of the Achaemenid in the early 515_521 BC in Susa (ancient city) and the remains of the Elamite was founded. House walls of bricks and columns made of stone.
The area of the hall or Apadana Palace 10434 meters. The House called the court or Padanh by Artaxerxes II was rebuilt.
Shushtar also Romanized as Shūshtar and Shūstar, and Shooshtar is a city in and the capital of Shushtar County, Khuzestan Province, Iran. At the 2012 census, its population was 192,361.
Shushtar is an ancient fortress city, approximately 92 kilometres (57 mi) away from Ahvaz, the centre of the province. Much of its past agricultural productivity derives from the Roman-built irrigation system which centered on the Band-e Kaisar, the first dam bridge in Iran. The Mayor of Shushtar is Ahmad Asefi.
Day 14: Ahwaz – Tehran
After brekfast, check out hotel and transfer to airport , flight to Tehran.
Day 15: Tehran
After breakfast, full day visit Tehran: Golestan Palace , Grand Bazzar , Carpet Musuem.
Lunch & Dinner in the traditional resturant.
The Golestan Palace is the former royal Qajar complex in Iran's capital city, Tehran.
The oldest of the historic monuments in Tehran, and of world heritage status, the Golestan Palace belongs to a group of royal buildings that were once enclosed within the mud-thatched walls of Tehran’s Historic Arg (citadel). It is a masterpiece of beautiful garden and buildings consist of collection of Iranian crafts and European presents from 18th and 19th century.
Golestan Palace Complex consists of 17 structures including palaces, museums, and halls. Almost all of this complex was built during the 200 years ruling of Qajarian kings. These palaces were used for many different occasions such as coronation and other important celebrations. It also consists of three main archives as the royal photographic archive collection 'Album khane', the royal library of manuscripts 'Ketabkhane Nosakhe khati' and the archive of documents 'Markaze asnad'.
The Grand Bazaar is an old historical market in Tehran, the capital of Iran.
Located at the Arg Square in Southern Tehran, it is split into several corridors over 10 km in length, each specializing in different types of goods, and has several entrances, with the main being the entrance of Sabze Meydan.In addition to shops, the Grand Bazaar of Tehran has contained banks, mosques and guest houses.
While the current bazaar is most associated with the 19th century onwards, its roots go back much further.
The area around Tehran has been settled since at least 6,000 BCE, and while bazaar-like construction in Iran as a whole has been dated as far back as 4,000 BCE, Tehran's bazaar is not this old. It is hard to say exactly when the "bazaar" first appeared, but in the centuries following the introduction of Islam, travellers reported the growth of commerce in the area now occupied by the current bazaar. The Grand bazaar is a continuation of this legacy.
Research indicates that a portion of today's bazaar predated the growth of the village of Tehran under the Safavids' dynasty, although it was during and after this period that the bazaar began to grow gradually.
Carpet Museum of Iran exhibits a variety of Persian carpets from all over Iran, dating from the 16th century to the present.
The museum's exhibition hall occupies 3,400 square meters (10,200 ft²) and its library contains 7,000 books.
The museum was designed by the last Queen of Iran, Farah Diba Pahlavi. The perforated structure around the museum's exterior is designed both to resemble a carpet loom, and to cast shade on the exterior walls, reducing the impact of the hot summer sun on the interior temperature.
Day 16: Departure of Iran
After breakfast, check out hotel and transfer to International airport and comeback your home.