FIND THE TOURS BY CITY
Day 1: Tehran
Arrival at Tehran, meet and assist at airport and then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Tehran – Anzali
Early morning drive to Anzali (371 km), via Qazvin, to visit Ali Qapu Edifice and Shazdeh Hossein
Mausoleum. In Lahijan visit a very unique village of Masule Afternoon visit Anzali Lagoon.
Ali Qapuone of the monuments and tourism in the city of Qazvin at the beginning of Sepah Street - first street built in Iran - is located. The building entrance is one of seven at the entrance to the citadel of the royal Safavid ; and in South Main Street and King Square that was open and only in this collection that now has remained.
The Imamzadeh Hossein is the grave mosque of a son of the 8th Imam Ali al-Ridha ("Hazrat-e Reza") in Qazvin, Iran that the Safavids - Shah Tahmasp I built in the mid-16th century as a pilgrimage center.
The namesake of the tomb is the biennial deceased son of Imam Hossein. This passed in transit with his father to Khorasan in Qazvin in 821 and was buried at the site. Later more people were buried from the Safavid dynasty bib. Tahmasp I, who had his seat of government in Qazvin, built the tomb. His daughter "Zainab Beygum" expanded it in 1630, as is testified by a tile inscription.
Masuleh is a city in and the capital of Sardar-e Jangal District, in Fuman County, Gilan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 554 individuals from 180 families.
Masuleh is approximately 60 km southwest of Rasht and 32 km west of Fuman. The village is 1,050 meters above sea level in the Alborz (or Elburz) mountain range, near the southern coast of the Caspian Sea. The village itself has a difference in elevation of 100 meters.
Although it has been written that the community was established around 10 AD, the province of Gilan has a long history. The first village of Masuleh was established around 1006 AD, 6 km northwest of the current city, and it is called Old-Masuleh (Kohneh Masuleh in Persian). People moved from Old-Masuleh to the current city because of pestilence and attacks from neighbouring communities.
Masouheh-Rood-Khan is the river passing through the city, with a waterfall located just 200 meters away from the village. It's cut-off by snow during the winter months. Fog is the predominant weather feature of Masuleh.
Anzali Lagoon is a coastal liman, or lagoon, in the Caspian Sea near Bandar-e Anzali, in the northern Iranian province of Gilan. The lagoon divides Bandar-e Anzali into two parts, and is home to both the Selke Wildlife Refuge and the Siahkesheem Marsh.Although the lagoon suffers from pollution, it is known as a good place for bird watching. The lagoon's water ranges from fresh near the tributary streams to brackish near the mouth into the harbor and the sea. Studies indicate that in the 19th and early 20th Centuries that the lagoon had a much higher salinity.The lagoon has decreased in size since the 1930s to less than a quarter of its former extent. However, in the last ten years (As of 2007) water salinity has increased both by the rise of the level of the Caspian Sea which has caused greater interchange of waters, and due to greater salt transport in incoming "fresh" water due to increased upstream irrigation.
Day 3: Anzali - Sarein
Early morning drive from Anzali to Sarein (263 km), via Asalem road visit Talesh's Nomads. In Ardabil have
Visits of Sheikh Safihedin-e Ardabili tomb then continue to Sarein.
Asalem is a city in and the capital of Asalem District, in Talesh County, Gilan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 3,347, in 827 families.
Talesh is a county in Gilan Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Hasht par.
The county is subdivided into four districts: the Central District, Asalem District, Haviq District, and Kargan Rud District.The county has five cities: Hashtpar, Lisar, Asalem, Chubar, and Haviq. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 200,000, in 50,000 families. Talesh is located on the southwestern coast of the Caspian Sea. Talesh County, covering an area of 2373 square kilometers, is ¼ of surface area of Gilan Province.Talesh County has inland scenic areas in the Alborz mountain range, with intact natural habitats that are places for appreciating nature.
Safi-ad-din Ardabili The tomb of Safi al-Din in Ardabil, Iran Sheikh Safi-ad-din Is’haq Ardabili (of Ardabil) (1252–1334) (was the Kurdishand Sunni. Muslim eponym of the Safavid dynasty, founder of the Safaviyya order, and the spiritual heir and son in law of the great Sufi Murshid (Grand Master) Sheikh Zahed Gilani, of Lahijan in Gilan province in northern Iran. Most of what we know about him comes from the Safvat as-safa, a hagiography written by one of his followers.
Lineage Safi-ad-din was of Kurdish origins. According to Minorsky, Sheykh Safi al-Din’s ancestor Firuz-shah was a rich man, lived in Gilan and then Kurdish kings gave him Ardabil and its dependencies. Minorsky refers to Sheykh Safi al-Din’s claims tracing back his origins to Ali ibn Abu Talib, but expresses uncertainty about this. The male lineage of the Safavid family given by the oldest manuscript of the Safwat as-Safa is:"(Shaykh) Safi al-Din Abul-Fatah Ishaaq the son of Al-Shaykh Amin al-din Jebrail the son of al-Saaleh Qutb al-Din Abu Bakr the son of Salaah al-Din Rashid the son of Muhammad al-Hafiz al-Kalaam Allah the son of Javaad the son of Pirooz alKurdi al-Sanjani (Piruz Shah Zarin Kolah the Kurd of Sanjan)" similar to the ancestry of Sheykh Safi al-Din’s father in law, Sheikh Zahed Gilani, who also hailed from Sanjan, in Greater Khorassan. An etched figure of a giant hand, in Safi-ad-din Ardabili Mausoleum, showing Twelver Shi'a sign of Panj-tan-e Āl-e Abā 2 Ascension as Murshid Sheikh Safi al-Din inherited Sheikh Zahed Gilani's Sufi order, the "Zahediyeh", which he later transformed into his own, the "Safaviyya". Sheikh Zahed Gilani also gave his daughter Bibi Fatemeh in wedlock to his favorite disciple. Sheikh Safi al-Din, in turn, gave a daughter from a previous marriage in wedlock to Shaikh Zahed Gilani's second-born son. Over the following 170 years, the Safaviyya Order gained political and military power, finally culminating in the foundation of the Safavid dynasty. Poetry Sheikh Safi al-Din has composed poems in the Iranian dialect of old Tati. He was a seventh-generation descendant of Firuz-Shah Zarrin-Kolah, a local Iranian dignitary. Only a very few verses of Sheikh Safi al-Din’s poetry, called Dobaytis (double verses), have survived. Written in old Tati and Persian, they have linguistic importance today
Day 4: Sarein - Tabriz
Morning drive to Tabriz (201 km), visit Blue Mosque, Tabriz Museum, Bazaar, and Ali Shah Citadel.
The Blue Mosque is a famous historic mosque in Tabrīz, Iran. The mosque and some other public buildings were constructed in 1465 upon the order of Jahan Shah, the ruler of Kara Koyunlu. The mosque was severely damaged in an earthquake in 1779, leaving only the iwan (entrance hall). Reconstruction began in 1973 by the late Reza Memaran Benam under the supervision of Iranian Ministry of Culture. However, the tiling is still incomplete.
The Blue mosque of Tabriz was built upon the order of Jahan Shah the ruler of Kara Koyunlu dynasty which made Tabriz the capital of his Kingdom. His Kingdom covered major parts of modern Iran, Azerbaijan, and Turkey. He was killed by Uzun Hassan (the ruler of Ak Koyunlu) and buried on the only parts of the mosque that survived.The mausoleum was built in the southern section of the mosque and is entirely covered with high marble slabs on which verses from Quran are engraved in Thuluth script on a background of fine arabesques. The roof of the mausoleum and the main dome chamber of the mosque collapsed during an earthquake in 1779 A.D. and was rebuilt in 1973 thanks to the efforts of Mohammad Reza Memaran Benam (a famous architect from Tabriz) under the supervision of the national organization for preservation of ancient monuments.
Museum (Home Constitutional): The Constitution House of Tabriz, also known as Khaneh Mashrouteh, is a historical edifice located next to the Great Bazaar of Tabriz, on Motahari Ave in Tabriz, Iran. During the years which led to Constitutional Revolution and afterwards the house was used as a gathering place of the leaders, activists and sympathizers of the movement. Among them, the most famous people were Sattar khan, Bagher Khan, Seqat-ol-Eslam Tabrizi and Haji Mirza Aqa Farshi and the founder Haji Mehdi Kuzeh kanaani, himself a revolutionary activist and a well-reputed person of the time; who was named Abolmele, i.e. the father of the nation at the time. . The two-story building was constructed in 1868 by Haj Vali Me'mar-e Tabrizi. It has numerous rooms and halls. The most beautiful part of the house is a skylight and corridor decorated with colorful glass and mirrors.
Arg-e Ali-Shāh,Arch of Alishah, Arg Citadel, and Masjid Ali-Shāh, is remnants of a big unfinished 14th-century mausoleum and a 19th-century military castle and barrack in city center of Tabriz, Iran.
The original construction was made between 1318 and 1339, during the Ilkhanate. Within the construction, the roof of the mausoleum collapsed and the construction was stopped afterwards. Centuries later, by the eruption of the Russo-Persian War, 1804-1813, and the Russo-Persian War (1826-1828), the compound was quickly reconstructed as a military compound. During the reconstruction of the Arg compound, a foundry factory for the manufacturing of cannons for the Iranian Army was built, as well as a military headquarter, a barrack for the troops, and a small palace was added as well to the original plan of the Arg. Samson Makintsev, better known as Samson Khan, a Qajar Iranian general of Russian origin, lived inside the citadel for years together with his wife, the daughter of Prince Aleksandre of Georgia.
Day 5: Tabriz - Jolfa
Full day excursion to Jolfa (138 km) to visit St. Stefano's Cathedral; continue to Qare Ziyaedin, on the way
Visit Qare Klisa Cathedral. Afternoon back to Tabriz
The St. Stepanos Monastery or Monastery of St. Stephen the Protomartyr Armenian: Սուրբ Ստեփանոս վանք; Maghardavank Մաղարդավանք) is an Armenian monastery about 15 km northwest of Jolfa city, East Azarbaijan Province northwest Iran. It is situated in a deep canyon along the Arax river on the Iranian side of the border between Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic and Iran. It was built in the 9th century and rebuilt in the Safavid era after several earthquakes damaged it.
The Monastery of Saint Thaddeus is an ancient Armenian monastery in the mountainous area of West Azerbaijan Province, Iran. Also known as the Black Church it is located about 20 kilometers from the town of Chaldiran. The monastery and its typical Armenian conical roofs are visible from long distances.
Day 6: Tabriz - Maragheh
Coach to Maragheh (138 km) on the way visit Kandovan, one of western Iran's most charming villages in
Maragheh visit Jame Mosque, Ologh Beiyg Observatory, Red (Sorkh) Dome and Gahfariyeh
Kandavan is village far from Tabriz around 62 KM, this village is in Sahand Rural District, in the Central District of Osku County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran. This village exemplifies manmade cliff dwellings which are still inhabited. The troglodyte homes, excavated inside volcanic rocks and tuffs similar to dwellings in the Turkish region of Cappadocia, are locally called "Karaan". Karaans were cut into the Lahars (volcanic mudflow or debris flow) of Mount Sahand. The cone form of the houses is the result of lahar flow consisting of porous round and angular pumice together with other volcanic particles that were positioned in a grey acidic matrix. After the eruption of Sahand these materials were naturally moved and formed the rocks of Kandovan. Around the village the thickness of this formation exceeds 100 m and with time due to water erosion the cone shaped cliffs were formed. At the 2006 census, the village population was 601, in 168 families this village also famous for mineral spring water useful for urinary stones, every day 100 s of peoples going to drink it and take in bulk for their use.
Khajeh Nasir streets of this building, located in front of the market and has a courtyard and yard. There are two rooms to live in the courtyard of the mosque and seminary students is sixteen. South side of the courtyard of the mosque is 28 meters long, 5.18 meters wide and 35 columns. Roof and columns of the nave of wood and are depicting. There is also an abandoned mosque yard Drjnb inscriptions have been found in parts which, dates of 1024 and 1106-AH can be seen. The main building of the mosque appears to be related to the Safavid period. The mosque No. 1620/3 to the historical record and in recent years has been so beautifully restored.
Maragheh observatory , was an institutionalized astronomical observatory which was established in 1259 CE under the patronage of the Ilkhanid Hulagu and the directorship of Nasir al-Din al-Tusi, a Persian scientist and astronomer. Located in the heights west of Maragheh, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran, it was once considered one of the most prestigious observatories in the world.It was financed by waqf revenues, which allowed it to continue to operate even after the death of its founder and was active for more than 50 years. The observatory served as a model for later observatories including the 15th-century Ulugh Beg Observatory in Samarkand, the 16th-century Taqi al-Din observatory in Istanbul, and the 18th-century Jai Singh observatory in Jaipur.
Red Dome Maragheh name of the build in 542 AH during the Seljuk 's. The architectural style of the building to Razi style is. Red Dome is the oldest Islamic building in East Azerbaijan province located at the southwest of the city of Maragheh is located. According to its founder's name and date of the inscription on the north side of the manufacturer's name from Western scrolls were found. What is the harvest of the inscription is red dome Bhdstvr in 542 AD, "Abdul Aziz bin Mahmoud bin Saad Ydym" President of Azerbaijan during the Seljuk and by "Bnybkr Mohammed bin captivate bin Mohsen architect" was created.
Ghfaryh dome in the northwestern city of Maragheh and along the river Svfychay located. The dome during the reign Ilkhan by Sultan Abu Sa'id Bahador Khan made.
According to historical texts suggest that the appellation is what mystics called "Nezamuddin Ahmed bin Hasan Agh quyunloo " in the rule of "Sultan Ya'qub ebn Hasan Agh quyunloo» When returning from the Hajj, the mansion close to the building construction and garden estate boards dedicated a. So for the building and associated structures as well as the tower called him "Ghfaryh" reputation.
Day 7: Maragheh - Zanjan
Early morning drive from Maragheh to Zanjan (261 km). On the way visit Takht-e Soleyman complex and
Rakhtshuy Khane edifice and Soltaniyeh Dome. In Zanjan visit Bazaar.
Takht-e Soleiman the name of a great historical site near TAKAB and the village of Takht-e Soleiman (in the past Nosratabad) in West Azerbaijan province, 45 kilometers northeast of the city. Takht-e Soleiman biggest educational, religious, social and places of worship in pre-Islamic Iran was considered, but in 624, and the attack Heraclius, the Roman Empire, was destroyed in Iran. Abaga, Hlakvkhan nephew who had converted to Islam, on the ruins of Takht-e Soleiman mosque that was destroyed later, but it also highlights the remaining tiles designs and lines that are currently stored in the Reza Abbasi Museum.
Laundry or laundry historical building in the heart of the historic fabric of the city of Zanjan which is based on the old city wall, in a densely populated residential area was built. People in uniform and his clothes in the place Myshsthand. Such is not the same user for a public monument or is rare in the world. It has now been repaired and the Museum of Anthropology is used and people can visit it. The building in recent years due to the cold weather in winter Zanjani was created for women.
Dome of Soltaniyeh in Soltaniyeh city, Zanjan Province.
The structure, erected from 1302 to 1312 AD, has the oldest double-shell dome in Iran. This erroneous view of the construction was made by Dieulafoy but is totally disputed by Andre Godard. In Godard's view it is a normal, if spectacularly large dome, with a thin skin on top for the faience and is in no way a double dome. Its importance in the Muslim world may be compared to that of Brunelleschi's cupola for Christian architecture. It is one of the largest brick domes in the world, just at the theoretical engineering limit for a brick dome and the third largest dome in the world after the domes of Florence Cathedral and Hagia Sophia. The Dome of Soltaniyeh paved the way for more daring Iranian-style cupola constructions in the Muslim world, such as the Mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yasavi and the Taj Mahal. Much of its exterior decoration has been lost, but the interior retains superb mosaics, faience, and murals. People have described the architecture of the building as “anticipating the Taj Mahal.”
The estimated 200 ton dome stands 49 meters (161 ft.) tall from its base, and is currently undergoing extensive renovation.
Day 8: Zanjan - Kermanshah
Morning drive from Zanjan to Kermanshah (420 km) via Sanandaj, continue to Kermanshah. In Kermashah
Visit Tagh Bostan Tekye Moavenolmolk and Bazaar.
Taq-e Bostan is a site with a series of large rock reliefs from the era of Sassanid Empire of Persia, the Iranian dynasty which ruled western Asia from 226 to 650 AD. This example of Sassanid art is located 5 km from the city center of Kermanshah in western Iran. It is located in the heart of the Zagros Mountains, where it has endured almost 1,700 years of wind and rain. Originally, several sources were visible next to and below the reliefs and arches, some of which are now covered. Sources next to the reliefs still feed a large basin in front of the rock. The site has been turned into an archaeological park and a series of late Sasanian and Islamic column capitals have been brought together
The Taq-e Bostan complex comprise a rock relief standing on its own and several more reliefs associated with two rock cut arches. They illustrate the investiture ceremonies of Ardashir II, Shapur II, Shapur III and Khosrau II. They also depict the hunting scenes of Khosrau II.
Tekye Moavenolmolk such beautiful and magnificent works from the period of Qajar in Kermanshah has remained. The monument in the old city of Kermanshah in Absheron district of the Old and in the streets.
Reliance Solar became operational in 1282 and at that time in order to rituals and religious ceremonies and ethnic disputes and tribal went to work.
Day 9: Kermanshah - Hamadan
Morning drive to Hamadan (184 km) on the way visiting Bisotun and Anahita Temple, Afternoon in
Hamadan visiting Bazaar and Esther & Mordecai tomb.
The Bisotun is a multilingual inscription and large rock relief on a cliff at Mount Behistun in the Kermanshah Province of Iran, near the city of Kermanshah in western Iran. It was crucial to the decipherment of cuneiform script.
Authored by Darius the Great sometime between his coronation as king of the Persian Empire in the summer of 522 BC and his death in autumn of 486 BC, the inscription begins with a brief autobiography of Darius, including his ancestry and lineage.
Later in the inscription, Darius provides a lengthy sequence of events following the deaths of Cyrus the Great and Cambyses II in which he fought nineteen battles in a period of one year (ending in December 521 BC) to put down multiple rebellions throughout the Persian Empire.
The inscription states in detail that the rebellions, which had resulted from the deaths of Cyrus the Great and his son Cambyses II, were orchestrated by several impostors and their co-conspirators in various cities throughout the empire, each of whom falsely proclaimed kinghood during the upheaval following Cyrus's death.
Temple of Anahita monument in the city today Kangavar is located. Kangavar in the middle of modern Hamadan, Kermanshah and the historical way Hegmataneh Ctesiphon is located. The building with an area of 6.4 hectares, on a rocky ridge overlooking the plain Gngavr was created. Anahita, the angel and the guardian of water and an abundance of beauty and fertility among Iranians has been the official and dignity. "It remains a magnificent temple is the largest stone buildings in Building 209 at 244 meters Foursquare rectangular in size over the low-lying bed of silica volcanic rocks in Kermanshah Province is located in the city Kangavar. Anahita temple, like the tall buildings built from scaffolding practices (the account of) Iran Bob was in the plains and subsequent periods is also important monuments, temples and some government buildings have been built on the platform. Over this monument was erected a row of stone columns that the height of each column is 54/2 meters. Verdi according to a two-way staircase built on the southern side and in front of the northeast stairs one-way access road to the site has made it possible.
Forty Maran quarry is located 2 km west of the building and is now cutting the pillar stones and stone facade at the same time remain mine. The building dates back to the period of the Parthian and Sassanid attributed, symbols and words carved on the rocks Grdydhast Sassanid era.
Mausoleum or tomb of Esther and Mordechai among the most important shrines of the Jews of Iran and the world. The tomb is part of the cultural heritage of registration. These shrines are an important factor in the formation and persistence of the Jewish community was in Hamadan.
Day 10: Hamadan
Morning drive to Alisadr Cave, return to Hamedan and visiting Avesina and Baba Taher Tombs and Ganj Name.
The Ali Sadr Cave originally called Ali Saadr or Ali Saard (meaning cold) is the world's largest water cave which attracts thousands of visitors every year. It is located in Ali Sadr Kabudarahang County about 100 kilometers north of Hamadan, western Iran (more accurately at 48°18'E 35°18'N). Because of the cave's proximity to large cities such as Hamadan, it is a highly recommended destination for tourists from all corners of the world. Tours of the cave are available by pedalos.
Alisadr is the world's biggest water cave, where you sit in a boat and watch the view. This cave is located at 48°18'E 35°18'N, in the southern part of Ali Sadr village. The cave is entered at the side of a hill called Sari Ghiyeh which also includes two other caves called Sarab and Soubashi, each 7 and 11 kilometers from Ali Sadr Cave. Apparently, the water in Ali Sadr cave stems from a spring in Sarab.
The Mausoleum of Avicenna is a complex located at Avicenna Square, Hamadan, Iran.
Dedicated to the Iranian polymath Avicenna, the complex includes a library, a small museum, and a spindle-shaped tower inspired by the Ziyarid-era Kavus Tower.
The Pahlavi government had plans to build the mausoleum since at least 1939. The mausoleum was eventually dedicated in a grand ceremony in May 1954, and the avenue running in front of it was also renamed in honor of Avicenna.
As the monument was a central element of the propagation of Iranian nationalism by the Pahlavi government, it was consequently in danger of being defaced, but as Khomeini himself was an admirer of Avicenna, the square was not renamed after the 1979 Revolution.
Mausoleum of Baba Taher: Babataher that around the end of the fourth century and early fifth century lived, his time is of great poets and mystics. More time passed his life in poverty. He is one of the most famous Iranian poets of that time failed two-bit bit of passion and motivation that is written with an accent Laki language of the robbed. Of couplets Baba Taher In addition, other literary works remains such that it can be divided into two pieces, a few poems, a collection of aphorisms Arabic and the book finally be mentioned. Baba Taher collection of aphorisms in Arabic, his mystical beliefs and worship and ecstasy and love of knowledge and noting stated that the mystic consisted of 420 subjects fifty Bob and together with the end of misc. His last book consists of two parts. The first part is a treatise on the beliefs of mystics and Sufis with aphorisms and second part of the essay is called (Futuh al-Hamdani Alrbany fi references) as if it Commentator Johnny Bic Hamedan. In the inner courtyard of the tomb 24-bit on 24 beautiful piece of stone carved in the lower part of the inner courtyard of Mazar-installed. In addition to his two literary works is another bit of Baba left that can be divided into two pieces and several poems and a book entitled "Finally," noted.
Ganjnameh articles from the stone inscriptions of Darius and Xerxes Achaemenid that the heart of one of the cliffs of Mount Alvand within 5 miles West of Hamadan and has been engraved at the bottom of the valley near our house. Inscriptions in three columns of 20 rows each language Old Persian, Elamite and Babylonian re- written. Old Persian text on the left both tablet and a width equal to 115 cm lies. Text Elamite inscription written in the middle of both the text and the new Babylonian located in the third column.
Day 11: Hamadan – Kashan
Early morning trip from Hamedan to Kashan (400 km), afternoon arrival to Kashan and visiting
Bagh-e Fin (the place is a old royal garden), Brojerdi house, Aghabozorg mosque &
Religious school and Sialk ancient hill (5000 BC)
Fin Garden, or Bagh-e Fin, located in Kashan, Iran, is a historical Persian garden. It contains Kashan's Fin Bath, where Amir Kabir, the Qajarid chancellor, was murdered by an assassin sent by King Nasereddin Shah in 1852. Completed in 1590, the Fin Garden is the oldest extant garden in Iran.
The origins of the garden may be anterior to the Safavid period; some sources indicate that the garden has been relocated from another place, but no clear picture of it has been found.
Home Borujerdian the historic city of Kashan is. The building is located in the neighborhood Sultan Mir Ahmad and in the second half of the 13th century Hijri built in Qajar era and was registered under the number 1083 in the national index. The house has a beautiful crescent-shaped symmetrical vents on the roof of the hall and pergola on one of the most beautiful manifestations of Persian architecture to display it. So that the inscriptions on all four sides of the hall, the building dates back to 1292 BC E.
Agha Bozorg Mosque is a historical mosque in Kashan, Iran. The mosque was built in the late 18th century by master-mimar Ustad Haj Sa'ban-ali.
The mosque has been described as "the finest Islamic complex in Kashan and one of the best of the mid-19th century. Noted for its symmetrical design, it consists of two large iwans, one in front of the mihrab and the other by the entrance. The courtyard has a second court in the middle which comprises a garden with trees and a fountain.
Tepe Sialk is a large ancient archeological site in a suburb of the city of Kashan, Isfahan Province, in central Iran, close to Fin Garden. The culture that inhabited this area has been linked to the Zayandeh River Culture.
Day 12: Kashan - Yazd
Early morning trip from Kashan to Yazd (390 km) on the way visiting Abyaneh village, Nain Jame Mosque and Chak Chak (Zoroastrian fire temple)
Abyaneh is a village in Barzrud Rural District, in the Central District of Natanz County, Isfahan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 305, in 160 families.Characterized by a peculiar reddish hue, the village is one of the oldest in Iran, attracting numerous native and foreign tourists year-round, especially during traditional feasts and ceremonies.An Abyanaki woman typically wears a white long scarf (covering the shoulders and upper trunk) which has a colourful pattern and an under-knee skirt. Abyunaki people have persistently maintained this traditional costume.
Jāmeh Mosque of Nā'īn: is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Nā'īn city, within Isfahān Province of Iran. Although the mosque is one of the oldest in Iran, it is still in use and is protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization. The mosque is one of the oldest in Iran, dating back to the 9th century. The interiors however are Seljuki in brick craftsmenship, and therefore allude to the 11th century.
Czech Czech one of the most important shrines of the Zoroastrians is. The shrines of the Zoroastrians to Pire Sabz is also referred to in Yazd and Ardakan city in the mountains of Ardakan and Anjireh is located. Zoroastrians each year on June 24 for four days at the shrine together and to worship them. Each year the celebration of invertebrate’s celebration will be held at the shrine and many Zoroastrians gather in this place.
Day 13: Yazd
Full day visiting Yazd Zoroastrian fir temple, Jame Mosque, Amir Chakhmagh complex, Dolat
Abad Garden and biggest old wind tower in Iran, Bazaar, Alexander prison and silent tower.
Yazd fire whereabouts of the Zoroastrian sacred fire in the city of Yazd and Temple Zoroastrians residing in the city. The main building temples on height of about 21 meters off the ground and in the large yard trees evergreen cypress and pine covered, is located. Figure Forouhar and stone capitals that gives it a special beauty blue pond in front of the building. The temples of properties Altar of the water.
The Hall's main building and a wall of stone capitals flowering gems work of artists from Isfahan. This rock artists in Isfahan shaved and then to Yazd have. Tile journalist Forouhar on the entrance, a tile Yazdi artists and architecture of this building of architecture Corp fire temples was persuaded impact.
Fire inside the fire burns more than 1,500 years remains bright. This fire is the fire Frvz•hay Carian temple in LARESTAN that Aghda Yazd was brought and kept clear there was nearly 700 years and then in 522 of Aghda in Ardakan Ardakan, Yazd were also nearly 300 years, and in year, 852 ducks were taken to the city. First, in a neighborhood called Khalaf Ali Khan a great priest in the house called priest Adhargushasb shooter was held in the year 1313 after the construction of the temple was brought into it.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Yazd city, within the Yazd Province of Iran. The 12th-century mosque is still in use today. It was first built under Ala'oddoleh Garshasb of the Al-e Bouyeh dynasty. The mosque was largely rebuilt between 1324 and 1365, and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran.
According to the historians, the mosque was constructed in the site of the Sassanid fire temple and Ala'oddoleh Garshasb commenced building the charming mosque.
Amir Chakhmaq Maidan Square in the city of Yazd is. Yazd Amir Chakhmaq of the market, relying, a mosque and two cistern dating back to the Timurid period is. Relying Amir Flint in 1330 and the mosque, Amir Flint in 1341 in the national index Iran were registered. Amyrchqmaq field, one of the most remarkable collections of historical and tourism is the city of Yazd.
Amyrjlalaldyn Chqmaq , captains and rulers of the Timurid Shahrukh in solar 8th century when the ruling was Yazd, a set of lean , square, public baths , caravanserais , monasteries , Qnatkhanh and cold water and in so doing promote the buildup of Yazd Fatima Khatun, wife, helped him.
Dolatabad Garden from the gardens of the old city of Yazd in Iran and the rows Fin Garden in Kashan and Shazdeh Garden in Kerman is.
Windward Windward adobe building the tallest tower with a height of 33/8 meters known in the world.
Dolat Abad Garden in Yazd in late Afsharieh and in 1160. AH by Mohammad Taghi Khan.
Wind towers which are used for ventilation on the roof of the house is built. Deflector as well as water reservoirs and opening mines make for ventilation. In homes cool air from the windward, the primary type of air conditioners is the ground floor rooms or basements will be sent. Deflector elements and symbols of Iranian architecture , but today are used in many Middle Eastern countries.
Alexander prison or Ziaeih school is a school with about eight centuries old, in fact, that in the neighborhood Fhadan the city of Yazd in the vicinity of the tomb of the twelve Imams actually been produced. The built in 631 AD by the famous mystic Zia Hussain Razi was built in 705 AD and was completed by his sons Majd Ali Hassan and Shafaruddin.Parts of the building can be a hole with a diameter of about 2 meters in the middle of the school yard which has a depth of about 5 meters leads to the basement, dome of the monument to the height of 18 meters and has Gchbryhay and decorating beauty with golden and blue color that much of it has been undermined.
The building is raised on stories dating from making it to the attack of Alexander the Macedonian to Iran than that of the building that was later repurposed been used as a prison and has been used as a school.
Ziaeih school Yazd practices Azeri school is built in two stages Prime dome of the ancient houses along with the Mongols, the tomb built and the school has not been one hundred years later in the early eighth century, the grandson of the first manufacturer dome, next to it, the school makes it the teacher of the school and its port. This place is also home to the school teacher suggests that a small part of it. Unlike the home of Professor Ibrahim Khan Kermani that the school would find a way, in the way of the porch can be found on the home trainer. In addition eivanchehs the front porch Myansra’ longer than four rooms that it has four porches.
Tower of Silence Cellar Zoroastrians, called the Tower of Silence Tower also known as off. The crypt at 15 kilometers southeast of Yazd Safaieh around the region and on a low-lying sedimentary mountain called Mount crypt is located.The function of this tower was to bury the corpses. In the distant past corpses to the top of the tower meant to be bird feed.
Day 14: Yazd- Shiraz
Early morning trip from Yazd to Shiraz (438 km) on the way visiting Jame Mosque in Abarkoh,
Pasargad (historical complex 550 BC.). Evening arrival to Shiraz and check in hotel.
Mosque Abarkuh related to the Timurid period and Abarkuh , the main square in the city center and the effect on 9 Persian date Mordad 1312 with registration number 197 as one of the national monuments have already been registered.
Pasargadae World Heritage collection is a set of ancient structures Brjaymandh from the Achaemenid the city of Pasargadae in Fars Province lies.
This total includes buildings such as Tomb of Cyrus the Great , Pasargadae mosque , declared the king's garden , the palace gates , bridges, levee House , House suite , two pavilions , waterfront, garden cress, Tomb of Cambyses , defensive structures Tel bed , inn Mozaffari , sacred ground and Bolaghi Gorge is.
This set the fifth set is registered in the World Heritage List in Iran at a meeting of UNESCO in July of 1383 in China was held due to many factors hundred per cent on the World Heritage List was registered. In 529 BC, Cyrus the tribes of the Scythians in Central Asia (North East of Iran) attacked and are at war with massagetae was killed. He was buried in Pasargadae.
Day 15: Shiraz - Persepolis - Shiraz
After breakfast drive to Persepolis visiting capital of Darius (518 BC) the historic.
Nagsh-e Rostam is another historic place Near Persepolis at this area visit tombs of Darius I, II
Afternoon return to Shiraz visit Tombs of Saadi and Hafez (Iranian poets)
Persepolis the name of one of the ancient cities of Iran that joined over the years, the capital 's stately and ceremonial monarchy at the time of the Achaemenid Empire was. In this ancient city called Persepolis palace that during the reign of Darius , Xerxes and Artaxerxes was built and was built for about 200 years. On the first day of the New Year , many groups from different countries representing Satrapyha or governments gathered in Persepolis with diverse took offerings and gifts were presented to the king.
Persepolis in 518 BCE as the new capital of the Achaemenid the gamers began. Founder of Persepolis, Darius was, of course, after his son Xerxes and his grandson Artaxerxes I to extend this series to expand it added. Many existing knowledge about the history and culture of the Achaemenid stone inscriptions and Flznvshthhayy is available for the palaces and on the walls and the tablet is engraved. Sumner has estimated that the plain of Persepolis which contains 39 residential camp was in the Achaemenid period 43, 600 people had. Historians believe that Alexander the Macedonian commander Greek in 330 BC, invaded Iran and burned Persepolis and probably a large part of the books, Achaemenid art and culture destroyed by it. However, the ruins of this place is still up and archeology of its ruins signs of fire and rush to acknowledge it.
This place since 1979, one of Iran's record on the UNESCO World Heritage is.
Persepolis in the northern city near Shiraz , south of Fars province (northeast of Shiraz ) is replaced.
At a distance of six and a half kilometers from Persepolis, Naqsh-e Rustam is located.
Naqsh-e Rustam name of the ancient collection Zangiabad village located in the northern city of Shiraz in Fars province of Iran , which is 6 kilometers from Persepolis is located. Yadmanhayy the archaeological site of the Elamite , Achaemenid and Sassanid in its place and has around 1200 BC to 625 AD was the focus of attention because the tomb four kings Achaemenid, Sassanian reliefs of a number of major events, building the Kaaba of Zoroaster and Vyranshdhay relief from the Elamite era in this place and in the Sassanid era, Naqsh-e Rustam area of religious and national importance have been.
In the past, this place was Dogonbadan Segonbad or among the people of the region were caught by the names of the mountain, the mountain was also called Nfsht pool or mountains after the Iranians and possibly the name of Naqsh-e Rustam between Rostam , the hero of Shahnameh and communicate the Sassanid kings were Sngngarhhay It was to this place.
The oldest role in Naqsh-e Rustam is the Elamite period and the king and queen of the gods and goddesses were portrayed, but later in the Sassanid era, Bahram II parts of it wiped and his role and his courtiers erected in its place. Kaaba of Zoroaster and Brjmannd in the Mhvthast stone building that was built during the Achaemenid period is likely to be unclear and its application is based on three corners of the building has two inscriptions of Shapur I and Kartir written that historically are of great value.
Four Tomb dungeon in the bosom of the Mountain of Mercy have been dug that belonged to Darius the Great , Xerxes , Artaxerxes I , and Darius II that all of them have the same properties.
Ardashir the first one who in this area, Sngngarhay shaved and Tajgyryash scene of Ahura Mazda recorded. He also Tajgzaryshan Sassanid kings scenes or descriptions of battles and Aftkhartshan on the breast of the mountain. That Artaxerxes and his son Shapur II Nqshbrjsthhayy counterparts in the Achaemenid reliefs in Naqsh-e Rustam shaved, probably in imitation of the past have been the political and cultural sequences.
The Tomb of Saadi is a tomb and mausoleum dedicated to the Persian poet Saadi in the Iranian city of Shiraz. Saadi was buried at the end of his life at a Khanqah at the current location. In the 13th century a tomb built for Saadi by Shams al-Din Juvayni, the vizir of Abaqa Khan. In the 17th century, this tomb was destroyed. During the reign of Karim Khanwas built a mausoleum of two floors of brick and plaster, flanked by two rooms. The current building was built between 1950 and 1952 to a design by the architect Mohsen Foroughi and is inspired by the Chehel Sotoun with a fusion of old and new architectural elements. Around the tomb on the walls are seven verses of Saadi’s poems.
The Tomb of Hafez and its associated memorial hall, the Hāfezieh, are two memorial structures erected in the northern edge of Shiraz, Iran, in memory of the celebrated Persian poet Hafez. The open pavilion structures are situated in the Musalla Gardens on the north bank of a seasonal river and house the marble tomb of Hafez. The present buildings, built in 1935 and designed by the French architect and archaeologist André Godard, are at the site of previous structures, the best-known of which was built in 1773. The tomb, its gardens, and the surrounding memorials to other great figures are a focus of tourism in Shiraz.
Day 16: Shiraz - Isfahan
After breakfast trip from Shiraz to Isfahan (438 km), upon arrival to Isfahan check in hotel.
Evening visit old bridges (Si o se pol and pol-e Khajo).
Allāhverdi Khan Bridge, popularly known as Si-o-seh pol “The bridge of thirty-three spans” is one of the eleven bridges of Isfahan, Iran and the longest bridge on Zayandeh River with the total length of 297.76 metres (976.9 ft). It is highly ranked as being one of the most famous examples of Safavid bridge design.
It was constructed by the finance and the inspection of Allahverdi Khan Undiladze chancellor of Shah Abbas I, an ethnic Georgian, it consists of two rows of 33 arches from either sides, left and right.
There is a larger base plank at the start of the bridge where the Zayandeh River flows under it, supporting a tea house which nowadays is abandoned due to the shortage of water and the river drought.
Khaju Bridge is a bridge in the province of Isfahan, Iran, which has been described as the finest in the province. It was built by the Persian Safavid king, Shah Abbas II around 1650, on the foundations of an older bridge.
Serving as both a bridge, and a dam (or a weir), it links the Khaju quarter on the north bank with the Zoroastrian quarter across the Zayandeh River.
Although architecturally functioning as a bridge and a weir, it also served a primary function as a buildingand a place for public meetings. This structure was originally decorated with artistic tilework and paintings, and served as a teahouse.
Day 17: Isfahan
Full day Isfahan city tour to visit Chehel Sotoun, Naghshe Jahan Sq Include Imam and Sheikh Lotfolah Mosque, Ali Qapu, Bazaar. Evening visit Zoor Khane (Traditional Iranian sport place).
Chehel Sotoun ( “Forty Columns”) is a pavilion in the middle of a park at the far end of a long pool, in Isfahan, Iran, built by Shah Abbas II to be used for his entertainment and receptions. In this palace, Shah Abbas II and his successors would receive dignitaries and ambassadors, either on the terrace or in one of the stately reception halls.
The name, meaning "Forty Columns" in Persian, was inspired by the twenty slender wooden columns supporting the entrance pavilion, which, when reflected in the waters of the fountain, are said to appear to be forty.
As with Ali Qapu, the palace contains many frescoes and paintings on ceramic. Many of the ceramic panels have been dispersed and are now in the possession of major museums in the west. They depict specific historical scenes such as the infamous Battle of Chaldiran against the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, the reception of an Uzbek King in 1646, when the palace had just been completed; the welcome extended to the Mughal Emperor, Humayun who took refuge in Iran in 1544; the battle of Taher-Abad in 1510 where the Safavid Shah Ismail I vanquished and killed the Uzbek King. A more recent painting depicts Nader Shah's victory against the Indian Army at Karnal in 1739. There are also less historical, but even more aesthetic compositions in the traditional miniature style which celebrate the joy of life and love.
The Chehel Sotoun Palace is among the 9 Iranian Gardens which are collectively registered as one of the Iran’s 17 registered World Heritage Sites under the name of the Persian Garden.
Naqsh-e Jahan Square, known as Imam Square, formerly known as Shah Square, is a square situated at the center of Isfahan city, Iran. Constructed between 1598 and 1629, it is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is 160 metres (520 ft) wide by 560 metres (1,840 ft) long (an area of 89,600 square metres (964,000 sq ft)). The square is surrounded by buildings from the Safavid era. The Shah Mosque is situated on the south side of this square. On the west side is the Ali Qapu Palace. Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque is situated on the eastern side of this square and at the northern side Keisaria gate opens into the Isfahan Grand Bazaar. Today, Namaaz-e Jom'eh (the Muslim Friday prayer) is held in the Shah Mosque.The square is depicted on the reverse of the Iranian 20,000 rials banknote.
The Lotfollah Mosque : The Lotfollah Mosque had a secret entrance that spanned underneath the Maidan, from the Palace on the opposite side of the square.
Of the four monuments that dominated the perimeter of the Naqsh-e Jahan square, the Lotfollah Mosque, opposite the palace, was the first to be built. The purpose of this mosque was for it to be a private mosque of the royal court, unlike the Shah mosque|Masjed-e Shah, which was meant for the public. For this reason, the mosque does not have any minarets and is of a smaller size. Indeed, few Westerners at the time of the Safavids even paid any attention to this mosque, and they certainly did not have access to it. It wasn't until centuries later, when the doors were opened to the public, that ordinary people could admire the effort that Shah Abbas had put into making this a sacred place for the ladies of his harem, and the exquisite tile-work, which is far superior to those covering the Shah Mosque.
Ali Qapu is in effect but a pavilion that marks the entrance to the vast royal residential quarter of the Safavid Isfahan which stretched from the Maidan Naqsh-i-Jahan to the Chahar Bagh Boulevard. The name is made of two elements: "Ali", Arabic for exalted, and "Qapu" Turkic for portal or royal threshold. The compound stands for "Exalted Porte". This name was chosen by the Safavids to rival the Ottomans' celebrated name for their court : Bab-i Ali, or the "Sublime Porte"). It was here that the great monarch used to entertain noble visitors, and foreign ambassadors.
Shah Abbas, here for the first time celebrated the Nowruz (New Year's Day) of 1006 AH / 1597 A.D. A large and massive rectangular structure, the Ali Qapu is 48 m (157 ft) high and has six floors, fronted with a wide terrace whose ceiling is inlaid and supported by wooden columns.
On the sixth floor, the royal reception and banquets were held. The largest rooms are found on this floor. The stucco decoration of the banquet hall abounds in motif of various vessels and cups. The sixth floor was popularly called (the music room) as it was here that various ensembles performed music and sang songs. From the upper galleries, the Safavid ruler watched polo games, maneuvers and horse-racing below in the Naqsh-i-Jahan square.
The Bazaar of Isfahan is a historical market and one of the oldest and largest bazaars of the Middle East. Although the present structure dates back to the Safavid era, parts of it are more than a thousand years old, dating back to the Seljuq dynasty. It is a vaulted, two kilometer street linking the old city with the new.
Sport builds or ancient sport or sport athletic movements set up sports with toys and Byasbab and customs related to their history and culture within Iran have been prevalent from ancient times. Sports Other Sports Zurkhaneh name of the ancient Persians. Where the ancient sport engaged gymnasium is also a gymnasium in addition to wrestling as sport builds up. World Zurkhaneh rituals record of athletic and heroic efforts and Zurkhaneh Sports Federation Iran in cooperation with the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organizationwere prepared. Zurkhaneh rituals and athletic on 25 Persian date Aban 1389 of 16 November 2010 on the list of Intangible Heritage of UNESCO by Iran was a world record.
Day 18: Isfahan - Tehran
Full day city tour to visit Hasht Behesht Palace, Shaking Minarets, Vank Armenian Cathedral and
Jameh Mosque of Isfahan.
Evening flight to Tehran goodbye diner at the traditional restaurant in Tehran.
Hasht Behesht, meaning "Eight Paradises" is a Safavid era palace in Isfahan.
It was built in 1669 and is today protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization. Of more than forty mansions which existed in Isfahan during the rule of Safavids, this is the only one left today.
Monarjonban of one of the city's history Aref called " Uncle Abdullah Karladany " it was buried. The remarkable thing about this monument is that by moving a minaret , minarets also comes to movement and mobility should be noted that each have a width of nine meters tall minarets are seventeen yards.
Uncle Abdullah historic stone written over 716 AH shows that in the period of Öljaitü Aylkhan is Muslim.In Iran, some minarets have the ability to shake the so-called Monarjonban say to them. Iran is one of the most Mnarjnbanhay in Isfahan and another in the city of Ardakan and are located in the Khranq.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Isfahān is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Isfahān city, within Isfahān Province, Iran. The mosque is the result of continual construction, reconstruction, additions and renovations on the site from around 771 to the end of the 20th century. The Grand Bazaar of Isfahan can be found towards the southwest wing of the mosque. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2012.
This is one of the oldest mosques still standing in Iran, and it was built in the four-iwan architectural style, placing four gates face to face. An iwan is a vaulted open room. The qibla iwan on the southern side of the mosque was vaulted with muqarnas during the 13th century. Muqarnas are niche-like cells.
Holy Savior Cathedral is a cathedral located in the New Julfa district of Isfahan, Iran. It is commonly referred to as the Vank (Վանք), which means "monastery" or "convent" in Armenian language.
The cathedral was established in 1606, dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of Armenian deportees that were resettled by Shah Abbas I during the Ottoman War of 1603-1618.
The varying fortunes and independence of this suburb across the Zayande River and its eclectic mix of European missionaries, mercenaries and travelers can be traced almost chronologically in the cathedral's combination of building styles and contrasts in its external and internal architectural treatment.
Day 19: Tehran
After breakfast, full day visit Tehran. At night transfer to International airport.
The Golestan Palace is the former royal Qajar complex in Iran's capital city, Tehran.
The oldest of the historic monuments in Tehran, and of world heritage status, the Golestan Palace belongs to a group of royal buildings that were once enclosed within the mud-thatched walls of Tehran’s Historic Arg (citadel). It is a masterpiece of beautiful garden and buildings consist of collection of Iranian crafts and European presents from 18th and 19th century.
Golestan Palace Complex consists of 17 structures including palaces, museums, and halls. Almost all of this complex was built during the 200 years ruling of Qajarian kings. These palaces were used for many different occasions such as coronation and other important celebrations. It also consists of three main archives as the royal photographic archive collection 'Album khane', the royal library of manuscripts 'Ketabkhane Nosakhe khati' and the archive of documents 'Markaze asnad'.
The Sa'dabad Complex is a complex built by the Qajar and Pahlavi monarchs, located in Shemiran,
Greater Tehran, Iran. Today, the official residence of the President of Iran is located adjacent to the complex.
The complex was first built and inhabited by Qajar monarchs in the 19th century. After an expansion of the compounds, Reza Shah of the Pahlavi Dynasty lived there in the 1920 s, and his son, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, moved there in the 1970 s. After the 1979 Revolution, the complex became a museum.
Tajrish Market: The market on the one hand and Rehabilitation field, from the other competent shrine and the surrounding streets have access. Reliance Big Rehabilitation is one of the oldest accents located in Tehran in this market. Rehabilitation market a small sample of the Tehran bazaar is one of the oldest shopping centers Shamiran is the bridgehead and Rehabilitation connecting the two neighborhoods.
Day 20: Departure
Early morning flight to home and departure of Tehran.